Srebrenica Forensics: 1919-1923 Victims in Total
Dr. Simić Takes Hague’s Forensic Evidence Apart
Dr. Ljubiša Simić, pathologist and forensic expert who had full access to the Hague Prosecution’s forensic evidence in relation to the alleged “Srebrenica massacre”, found the scientific evidence of the Srebrenica hoax: the total number of victims, the number of the executed victims, the time of death and the causes of death tell a story that is entirely different from the official myth.
In September 2009, Srebrenica Historical Project http://www.srebrenica-project.com/ , an NGO based in Netherlands with a purpose of “creating a comprehensive and contextual, as opposed to a selective, record of the violence between the communities in that area” in 1992-1995, together with the Belgrade-based Serbian Sabor Dveri, organized a round table discussion in Banja Luka.
A comprehensive report by the forensic specialist and pathologist Dr. Ljubiša Simić — member of the Srebrenica Historical Project — presenting detailed scientific analysis of the forensic evidence gathered by the Hague Tribunal in the case of July 1995 Srebrenica “massacre”, was by far the most illuminating part of the discussion.
As an expert member of the defense teams of Serbs accused by the Hague prosecution of committing or taking part in “Srebrenica genocide”, Dr. Simić was handed all the forensic evidence Hague prosecution possesses in relation to the case.
Hague Tribunal’s evidence consists of 3,568 autopsy reports, after the forensic examination was performed by the Western specialists (no Serb experts, medical or other were allowed to witness the investigation, uncovering of the “mass graves” or autopsies, even though the entire process was taking place on the territory of the Serb Republic in Bosnia) on remains gathered from 13 mass graves (primary, secondary, tertiary, etc) in the area covering a 40-50 kilometers diameter around the town of Srebrenica.
The Number of Autopsy Reports Does Not Equal the Number of Bodies
The first thing Dr. Simić noted is a common misconception, that 3,568 autopsy reports equal 3,568 bodies, which is not the case, even though the Hague Tribunal insists on treating it so.
Pointing out that 75% and above of the bodily remains can be regarded as one (whole) body, Dr. Simić has found that around half of the total number of the Hague’s Srebrenica post-mortem reports are based on only few bones — in many cases just a single bone or bone fragment — which, simply put, “does not allow for any meaningful forensic conclusions to be drawn”.
In order to establish with acceptable precision the number of persons alleged Srebrenica mass graves contained, Dr. Simić counted the right and left femur bones, starting from the hypothesis that the femur is one of the sturdiest skeletal components and that the number of these bones is therefore one of the most reliable indicators of how many individuals were in fact buried. The results of his analysis show the presence of 1919 right and 1923 left femur bones.
Based on this analysis, Dr. Simić concluded that the total number of victims in all thirteen Srebrenica mass graves is well under 2,000 — woefully short of the magical number of 8,000, aggressively propagated by the State Department ever since 1995.
Secondly, the forensic evidence wielded by the Hague prosecution is not accompanied by the DNA analysis, so it is entirely impossible to scientifically determine if these are remains of Bosnian Muslims, Serbs, Croats, Turks, Albanians, Arabs or some other ethnic group, or to ascertain the actual identity of the victims, save for the fact the remains belonged to the males.
Next, Dr. Simić found that most of remains analyzed by the NATO specialists do not allow for forensic conclusions as to the causes of death and therefore cannot be verified as remains of the victims of the execution, nor can they serve as a proof of a war crime or a massacre in a court of law.
He also noted that even though it takes 5-10 years for the human corpse to completely decompose, many of the remains taken out of a number of “Srebrenica mass graves” in 1996, for example, less than a year after the alleged Srebrenica “massacre” took place, were in a state of total decomposition, making the alleged time of death (July 1995) a scientific impossibility.
442 Executed Victims of Unknown Identity
After analyzing all the autopsy reports and the Hague’s Srebrenica forensic data, Dr. Simić was able to divide them into five groups, “to make the results as analytically accessible as possible”. The results are as follows:
1. The first group consists of 442 bodies on or about which blindfolds and/or ligatures were found, which indicates that those persons were executed.
2. There are 655 bodies which show bullet inflicted injuries and based only upon that finding it is impossible to conclude whether they might have been executed or were killed during combat activity or committed suicide.
3. In relation to a certain number of victims  it would be reasonable to conclude that they were not executed because of the presence of shrapnel and other metal fragments which are not bullet related. That pattern of injury is consistent with combat activity, not with execution, as the cause of death.
4. For 411 bodies it was impossible to determine whether or not death was caused by execution because those bodies were incomplete. In this group we also find bodies which did not exhibit any traces of projectiles of any kind, and for that reason also the cause of death could not be determined.
5. A significant percentage of the reports, 44,4 %, or a total of 1583, consists of only a few bones. If we take into account that a body consists of more than 200 bones, then it is clear that the reports in this category were useless for drawing conclusions of any kind. That is also suggested by the fact that in 92,4% of the reports in this category, even prosecution forensic experts refrained from making a determination of the cause of death.
Quoted from Dr. Simić’s report
http://www.srebrenica-project.com/DOWNLOAD/post%20mortem/Forensic analysis of post-mortem reports.doc
Dr. Simić Provides the Scientific Proof of Srebrenica Mega-Lie
Dr. Simić’s analysis titled Forensic analysis of post-mortem reports is available for download in entirety. It contains detailed forensic facts regarding all of 13 Srebrenica mass graves, as the data was gathered and used by the Hague Tribunal’s prosecution, accompanied by the instant-enlightenment graphs, Dr. Simić’s analysis of the data and his conclusions.
In addition to Germinal Civikov’s book “Srebrenica: The Crown Witness” (reviewed by John Laughland http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3894 ), which completely debunks Hague’s key witness in the case of “genocide” allegedly committed by the Bosnian Serb Army in the town of Srebrenica, and the facts gathered by the Swiss investigator Alexander Dorin (“Srebrenica — The History of Salon Racism” http://de-construct.net/?p=6082 ), the analysis of the Hague’s forensic evidence by Dr. Ljubiša Simić represents an invaluable piece of a puzzle, proving once again Srebrenica accusations are based solely on propaganda, myth and blind faith, hysterically guarded by those who expect to benefit from their alleged victimhood or presumed magnanimity.
Significant comments from de-construct.net
- ida December 14th, 2009 5:59 am :“The first group consists of 442 bodies on or about which blindfolds and/or ligatures were found, which indicates that those persons were executed.”Well I’m wondering if they have the identities to fully correspond to the bodies they found in that state. Some of them – if not identified as Muslim – could be Serbs.As well, I’m wondering if these 442 include those bodies which were completely skeletized and therefore would most likely be from earlier times than the so-called Srebrenica fall or even the ’90s war in Bosnia.Serbs were commonly killed that way in WWII times by the Croats, Muslims, Germans and Austrians – who took the time to do this to Serb civilians and POWs. There are historical pictures of Serbs blindfolded and being strung up/hung by Germans and Austrians from WWI and WWII.It’s known that the greater Srebrenica area was a site of many WWII massacres by the Croats and Muslims.
I wouldn’t think that if there was a lot of time pressure to kill that they’d take the time to blindfold and tie hands of large numbers of people and execute them with the UN around and NATO surveillance planes having full control of Bosnia’s airspace at that time. To kill most quickly you’d just fire on a group as soon as it was gathered. Blindfolding and tying the hands behind the captured backs was the way of Croats and Muslims during the wars when they had control of an area for weeks or longer.
De-Construct.net December 14th, 2009 7:32 pm :
Quite right, Ida, we still don’t know the truth about Srebrenica, who are the people in this group which was probably executed, whether they are the ones Croat Drazen Erdemovic said he personally shot (the crime for which he was never prosecuted or tried, btw, although he testified in the Hague as an actual executor), whether they are the Serbs from Bratunac, Kravice and other Serbian villages in Srebrenica municipality Naser Oric’s cutthroats were raping, looting and killing for three years, if these are the worst Muslim butchers locals knew by their bloody orgies and killed to avenge their loved ones, or if the information Dr. Vojislav Seselj has collected about the foreign secret services who committed certain crimes in order to frame the Serbs for genocide is at the center of this episode.
The most important thing for now, is that Dr. Simic has provided a scientific evidence showing the whole Srebrenica myth about 7,000-8,000 Muslim “men and boys” murdered in cold blood is a big lie, based on thin air, propaganda and hearsay. This issue is still very much open and it will remain so until the full truth comes to light.
Today’s the 17th anniversary of attack by the Srebrenica area Muslims on the Serbs in Bijelovac. Serbs say 106 Serbs were murdered and 350 Serb homes were set ablaze. (And of course a few weeks later you had the murderous attack occurring on Serbian Christmas day by the Muslims.) Wonder if this attack and destruction was among the scenes shown by Naser Oric on his videos. Around February 1994, he was showing and bragging about scenes of the Muslim army and paramilitaries’ destruction on Serb villages to Washington Post reporter Jon Pomfret and Canadian reporter Bill Schiller. Obviously the Muslims attacked in huge numbers and had plenty of weaponry and even had the people there with video recorders. It’s also clear the Muslims were doing a scorched earth policy and it wasn’t just about food supplies.
Memorial service for murdered Serb civilians in Bijelovac
14 December 2009.
Today, in front of the Orthodox church in Bijelovac near Bratunac, a memorial service was held, marking the 17th anniversary of the massacre Muslim Srebrenica forces committed, under the command of Nasser Oric, against 106 Serb civilians. In the morning of 14 December 1992, Bosnian Muslims from the neighbouring villages of Pirici and Poloznik attacked the Serb village and committed the most atrocious massacre against Serbs in a single day in BIH during the war. 106 Serbs were murdered and 78 were wounded. The whole village of Bijelovac was destroyed in the attack and 350 houses were set on fire. No one has answered yet for that crime, or for any other crime committed against Serbs in Bratunac and Srebrenica in 1992 and 1993. On 3 July 2008, the Hague Tribunal acquitted Naser Oric, claiming there was no evidence of his command responsibility.
- Neil Craig December 15th, 2009 5:41 pm :A convincing report though I admit I was convinced previously. The dog that didn’t bark is #2 in the initial points – the refusal of the ICTY to produce the DNA. DNA matching has come a very long way since 1995 & it is now possible to determine ethnicity as it wasn’t then. We know that 3,870 Serb civilians from surrounding villages were murdered in cold blood so some & possibly all of these bodies could be theirs. DNA evidence would tell us & that the ICTY refuses to disclose it strongly suggests they know the answer. If I were giving advice I would suggest Drs Simic & Karadzic concentrate on that.The establishment have one scandal on their hands over not making data available but doing so in a trial is far worse.
De-Construct.net December 15th, 2009 6:26 pm :
Yes, Dr. Karadzic’s effort may be our last opportunity to have this issue wide open on the big scene. As our valiant friend Andy Wilcoxson has noted, Karadzic intends to use the advantages of the modern science to focus precisely on that: the actual number of Muslim fighters fallen during Srebrenica takeover by the Serb Army, and the true identity of those taken out of the alleged “Srebrenica mass graves”. The fact Serbian government is doing absolutely nothing to help him unearth the crucial facts, speaks volumes about whom do they serve and who brought them to power.
Kosovo – can you imagine?