THIS WEEK’S FREE NEWS FROM AFP
The “GinGrinch” Steals Christmas
Republican presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich is much nastier than the Grinch of childrens storybook fame, who only disguised himself as Santa to ruin Christmas. Gingrich is a moral leper who fleeced taxpayers for millions of dollars and wants to start World War III by attacking Iran.
AG Holder tied to OKC Bombers
Eric Holder, current attorney general of the United States, managed an FBI operation that provided explosives to Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols just prior to the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, according to official documents released during the ongoing investigation into government foreknowledge of the supposed terrorist attack.
Documents Reveal Israel Stole Uranium from U.S. Stockpiles
Recently declassified documents analyzed by the Institute for Research on Middle Eastern Policy reveal a suprising fact. The Israeli government used American Jews and its own intelligence agents to infiltrate American uranium stockpiles in the 1950s and 1960s and steal 269 kilograms of weapons-grade material. That led to the creation of the Zionist states first nuclear bomb.
AFP offers new podcasts weekly at our site
1. Please note that our online edition is an exact electronic version of our print edition.
2. The online edition cost is $15 per year. Compare that to the $59 (domestic rate) of our print version. Subscribe today.
3. The online edition is usually available an hour or two after the paper edition goes to print. This means that you get the newest stories right away — no waiting for the mail.
4. An audio edition of each issue is available for free with an online edition subscription.
5. An archive from January 2006 is included for free.