PB: I find the survey a potential for abuse and manipulation.
Democracy, being the dictatorship of the majority, poses a few problems.
- What if the majority is mis-informed? The MPs are no better, e.g. Elisabeth is ignorant of the radiation health issues in CANADA from Fukushima.
- The corporations can buy and misrepresent issues.
- Implicit is an assumption that democracy works. What about lobbying and corruption of the politicians and parliamentarians?
- Health care. To sell more Big Pharma’s drugs, vaccines chemotherapy and other crackpot “medicine”?
- Crime prevention. A pretext for tightening up unconstitutional laws, as in the US?
- Peacekeeping. With NATO and UN, hi-jacked and corrupted by the globalists?
- Climate change. Solar contribution is significant, but not yet understood. Sweeping policy decisions based on that is pseudo-scientific sectarian madness. What if it turns out that solar effects over-ride anthropogenic influences on climate?
- Cost of drugs. Who says they are good for us and there is no substitute? Why are we increasingly sicker?
- Proportional representation. Does it matter in an age of election fraud and corruption of lawmakers by the lobbyists?
- Food security. Grow more GMO and unhealthy foods just to provide quantity?
- Fish farms. Given the depletion of natural stocks and water pollution, is it a good thing or bad? Depends on the level of poisoning in farmed fish, compared to irradiated and contaminated free-range fish.