Date: May 21, 2013 7:23:03 AM PDT (CA)
Subject: How could this be!
I just got this one. What if even half of this is true?
Begin forwarded message:
For All.. Some unusual bits of info here…Not sure that all of it is on target, but certainly is worthy of consideration and concern…..J
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:54 PM
To: TA Long
Subject: Russia Issues “All-Out War” Alert Over Syria
The friend who wrote the following commentary has a security clearance up to and including nuclear. He is not a novice. The only additional information I would add is that the Iron Dome missile defense system which we were conned into developing for the Israelis is, as this commentator explained to me previously, incapable of defending against the advanced capability of this new Russian technology. Get ready, this is getting serious.
—– Original Message —–
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: Russia Issues “All-Out War” Alert Over Syria
As I’ve written previously, Russia has been leaning forward, in a war posture, for around 4 years. I don’t have the time or energy to rehash all of the details, but here are the high points.
1. There was a missile shot 35 miles off of the US west coast about 3 years ago. The booster was definitely Russian per my two rocket scientist friends. The US still has no idea who launched the missile or how they penetrated the US submarine defense net. The missile was fired to the west, but if the trajectory was reversed it would have landed in New York. THIS WAS A WARNING SHOT !
2. Just after the war with Georgia, Russia settled a border issue with China, and moved 2, possibly 3, army groups from the border of China/Mongolia to the south west border of Russia.
3. Russia has been upgrading their military at a ferocious rate as has China. China’s aircraft carrier killer missile is just exactly that. I changes the dynamic of the US strategy in the Pacific.
4. There were two missile shots by Russia within the past year. One was from the Atlantic, and one from the Mediterranean. Both shots landed in Russia, but if the trajectory was reversed they would have landed in New York. In neither case did the US know that the Russian subs were on station. THESE WERE A WARNING SHOTS !
5. I picked up intel that the SA-300 system was in Iran 5 years ago. I picked up the same intel on Syria 3 years ago. Having the SA-300 systems in place is strategically important, but having Russia acknowledge them, and the Russia crews was critical. Russia has now warned the world that they have troops on the ground, and a trip wire in place.
6. Several years back the US launched their most updated super duper spy satellite, and it was destroyed less that a week later. It looks like the particle beam technology, that the Soviets were working on, was perfected.
7. The US has dropped the F-35 fighter program because the Russian SU-50 is so superior that the F-35 is already obsolete
8. Russia has been moving their internal forces from one base to another just as they did in the Soviet Union days. The US can’t target them.
9. Russia constantly moves their land based missiles. The US can’t target them.
10. Russian Kilo, and Lada class subs are so quiet that sonar operators refer to them as “Black Holes”. The US can’t target them, and has no equivalent sub capability.
11. Russia has nuclear protection shelters for the entire population of every major city. The US has none. (Why should the US have shelters? Their Jewish masters could care less about saving their Goy slaves, TL)
12. Russia is ready. The US is not.
One thing is certain: If little old me understands this you can be confident that the US military is fully aware of the situation.
I think that Putin may be the greatest man since Adolf Hitler. He knows that the survival of his nation, and his race depends on stopping the jewSA now. There will be no future opportunity. If the JSA backs down, and can be destroyed in the ongoing financial war, there will be no need for a hot war. However, it’s always the nature of the jew to pull his head in, wait for the next opportunity, and continue the mission. Putin knows that it has to be finished now.
We do indeed live in interesting times, and if the last thing I see is the total destruction of this den of Satan I’ll pass on as a happy man.
So, are you ready ?
In a message dated 5/19/2013 10:22:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time, Ollie writes:
Do you two have any comments on this one? Thanks, TL
President Putin has ordered Russian military forces to “immediately move” from Local War toRegional War operational status and to be “fully prepared” to expand to Large-Scale War should either the US or EU enter into the Syria Civil War.
According to the Mission and Objectives of the Russian Armed Forces, a Large-Scale War means:
“A war between coalitions of countries or larger world powers. It can be precipitated by escalation of an armed conflict, local or regional war by way of a significant number of countries from different world regions being effectively involved. In a large-scale war, the warring sides would pursue radical military and political goals. It would require that participating countries mobilize all of their available material resources and moral courage.
Raising Russia’s anger, this MFA report says, was the Obama regimes sending this past week to Israel its 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit accompanied by its multi-purpose amphibious assault ship USS Kearsarge along with other US Naval support vessels.
Though the US Navy stated about this provocative military action that, “This visit is not associated with, nor a reaction to, any world events,” Putin nevertheless ordered an immediate shipment of an advanced form of the Yakhont anti-ship missile, which is a 6.7m-long (22ft) missile with a range of 290km (180 miles) and carrying either a high-explosive or armour-piercing warhead, to Syria in preparation to attack US Naval forces should they attempt to enter into this Civil War.