Piotr Bein: My original comment on the Fort Russ controversial article is here:
[discussion] Marxists spin from Belgrade and Zakopane / Marksiści nadają z Belgradu i Zakopanego
Also there, I’ve commented on your mailing below, as follows:
PB: Thanx, Marek, Good quick research… but commonly known facts to those interested in the topic, also to older generation world-wide, but unfortunately — not to the younger generations brain-washed by hasabara.I’ve added your comment on top of my take on the belied article, you can find both of them here.Why have you not commented the biggest lie of the Fort Russ article, BEFORE you’ve passed it on to your audience, as if there were no better articles at that website currently, e.g.
I dot find the question re Putin formulated in Peter Myers’ text you refer to.More important, what would be the answer?Piotr Bein, PhD, PEng (retired)independent genocide researcherGrypa666.wordpress.comPiotrBein.wordpress.com
On Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 3:17:00 AM PST, Marek Glogoczowski:
A commentary to the text http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/11/dispelling-12-myths-about-bolshevik.html
My colleague, prof. of physics Jean-Claude Manifacier from Montpellier, France asked me: (Is it right) that the first Soviet government included just one (1) Jew – Trotsky? (…) It goes, anyway, contrary to Alexander Soljenitsyne later book (Two centuries together, Fayard 2003), many authors and Poutine declaration (youtube) talkink of 80 to 85% jews in the first bolchevik government.
So, I did a not-so-small research, and that’s what I find:
- I’ve looked into Wikipedia, and i found that in the first Political Bureau of Comparty, between years 1917-1924 (Lenin’s death) were only 5 permanent members: Lenin, Trotsky, Krestinsky, Kamenev, and Stalin (two noblemen + 2 Jews + 1 “low classs” Stalin in Russian Empire terms; supplementary members were changing frequently).
- My friends in Moscow informed me, that indeed in year 1918 among circa 20 members of Central Committee, were probably 17 Jews (it is the number given in Andrei Diky book “Jews in Russia and the USSR”, published in New York in 1967) but Diky ommitted the fact that during 1918 through CC Comparty passed 40 people – it implies that in any case the number of Jews in CC was greater than 50%!
– And here is the composition of the first Soviet governement formed on October 26, 1917:
Первый состав Совета народных комиссаров Советской России
Below is the list of members of first Soviet governement, with duties of its ministers/commissairs – it suggests that the only Jew in this governement was Trotski, indeed
- (-) Председатель Совета народных комиссаров — Владимир Ульянов (Ленин)
- Нарком по внутренним делам — А. И. Рыков (from farmer’s family; executed in 1938)
- Нарком земледелия — В. П. Милютин (from teacher’s family; executed in 1937)
- (-) Нарком труда — А. Г. Шляпников (from “old orthodox Christian” family; executed in 1937)
- Наркомат по военным и морским делам — комитет, в составе:
- В. А. Овсеенко (Антонов) (?)
- Н. В. Крыленко (from inteligentsia; executed in 1938)
- (-) П. Е. Дыбенко (from Ukrainian Cossac’s family; executed in 1938)
- Нарком по делам торговли и промышленности — В. П. Ногин (from poor bourgeois family)
- Нарком народного просвещения — А. В. Луначарский (from mixed Russian intelligentsia-aristocracy family)
- (-) Нарком финансов — И. И. Скворцов (Степанов) (from worker’s family)
- (-) Нарком по иностранным делам — Л. Д. Бронштейн (Троцкий)(Bronstein/Trotski)
- Нарком юстиции — Г. И. Оппоков (Ломов) (from gentry; executed in 1938)
- Нарком по делам продовольствия — И. А. Теодорович (from Polish gentry; executed in 1937)
- Нарком почт и телеграфов — Н. П. Авилов (Глебов) (from craftsman family; executed in 1937)
- (-) Нарком по делам национальностей — И. В. Джугашвили (Сталин) (from Georgian craftsman family)
- Пост народного комиссара по делам железнодорожным остался временно не замещенным.
Three months later, in January 1918, in the second edition of this first Soviet Governement from the initial group of 15 members remained only 6, marked (-) above.
The 12 newcomers:
- Исаа́к Заха́рович Ште́йнберг (Steinberg, from Jewishmerchand family; in 1923 he left SU and subsequently lived in Germany, England and Australia)
- Бори́с Дави́дович Камко́в (настоящая фамилия Кац; from Jewish intelligentsia; executed in 1937)
- Влади́мир Дми́триевич Бонч-Бруе́вич (from Polish-Lithuanian aristocracy)
- Владимир Евгеньевич Трутовский (from Russian gentry; executed in 1937)
- Прош Пе́рчевич Прошья́н (Прошя́н) (from Armenian intelligentsia)
- Алекса́ндра Миха́йловна Коллонта́й (урождённая — Домонто́вич; from Polish-Russian aristocracy)
- Кокшарова, Елизавета Константиновна (?)
- Никола́й Ильи́ч Подво́йский (son of Ukrainian orthodox priest)
- Николай Петрович Горбунов (from Russian inteligentsia; executed in 1938)
- Влади́мир Ива́нович Не́вский (настоящее имя Феодо́сий Ива́нович Кривобо́ков (Кривобо́к) (from rich merchand family, probably Jewish; executed in 1937)
- Алекса́ндр Васи́льевич Шо́тман (Schottmann, from Finnish worker’s family; executed in 1937)
- Гео́ргий (Ю́рий) Васи́льевич Чиче́рин (from Baltic German aristocracy)
And here is the photo of Soviet governement in in January 1918, at which Trotski (and Dzierżyński) are absent:
– On the topics discussed above, the israeli agency on Jun 20, 2013 3:10 AM reported the following news: Russian President Vladimir Putin said that at least 80 percent of the members of the first Soviet government were Jewish.
“I thought about something just now: The decision to nationalize this library was made by the first Soviet government, whose composition was 80-85 percent Jewish,” Putin said June 13 during a visit to Moscow’s Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center.
Putin was referencing the library of Rabbi Joseph I. Schneerson, the late leader of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. The books, which are claimed by Chabad representatives in the United States, began being moved to the museum in Moscow this month.
According to the official transcription of Putin’s speech at the museum, he went on to say that the politicians on the predominantly Jewish Soviet government “were guided by false ideological considerations and supported the arrest and repression of Jews, Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims and members of other faiths. They grouped everyone into the same category.
“Thankfully, those ideological goggles and faulty ideological perceptions collapsed. And today, we are essentially returning these books to the Jewish community with a happy smile.”
A question to be answered was formulated already several years ago by Peter Myers from Australia: Who is in possession of Mr Vladimir Putin?
Comments are closed.