- Reflects only the admin/contributors’ mindset.
- Is not being updated, e.g. it talks about 20k satellites while officially the number more than doubled.
- Contains inaccurate and incomplete technical info about wireless and even about its bio-effects. It would be copied and propgated by less expert groups in full or in part.
- Misses the other aspects of 5G and later generations: mass control, mass and selective target weapon, transhumanism.
- Presumes for itself more importance and usefullness to national/local groups than it can offer. Some groups, for example (1) hold more advanced expertise within and/or (2) need it for submissions to govt etc.
On Friday, February 14, 2020, 10:38:59 PM PST, Réza Ganjavi:Claire, “they” are not a legal entity. “They” are a group of individuals who’ve come together as volunteers with the purpose of fighting the wicked immoral criminal wireless industry. THEY are being attacked by the most ridiculous kinds of lines and lies which distracts them from the goal that thousands of others share (including you I suppose), vs. billions of others who are duped and brainwashed by the wicked industry to believe this extremely unsafe tech to be safe.
I don’t know you much except for one long talk, and but have respect for you for taking on the Useless Nations’ SG. But your idea of categorizing that group of individuals — most of whom I know including the key people who are falsely accused — as being FOR – PRO depopulation and other such wicked agendas is ridiculous.
I asked you about this and your own excuse for holding such belief was that Nicolya had allegedly had rouge ties and anybody in that group must be doomed forever, according to your belief, even if Nicolya quits. I haven’t looked into those allegations but even if they are true, this does NOT make Arthur “pro-death” (which he absolutely is not) and Kate, Lisa, Olivier and other fine people in that group “pro-depopulation” (which they’re not).
That idea is just as ridiculous as the allegations made about you and x and y for whatever nonsense that I don’t even want to repeat.
So I’m tired of getting unsolicited notes in my inbox which make such outrageous, ridiculous, and libelous false accusations against good people I personally know like Arthur, Lisa and Kate as examples.
Let me help you understand it this way:
Let’s say a group of people come together to make cookies to raise money for a charity event. One of those people was accused of being a Maoist in the past (which in this example the person even denies). Even if he was, that does NOT make the rest of those people Maoist. Your reasoning does NOT hold water. Sorry but that idea is SO outrageous that it defies all logic and reason.
I explained this before.
- If all the members of that group were all pro-death, pro-depopulation, as you’ve alleged, they would be working on plans to kill, to depopulate.
- If all the members of that group were FOR 5G, they would be working on promoting 5G.
Before we go to the shocking facts, review of a simple concept:
You cannot refer to a collection as having an attribute unless all members of the collection have that attribute. You can not have a red green green green blue in a box and call it red or green or red or blue.
Likewise, you cannot refer to that group as being “pro death” unless you can show that they ALL are pro death. You have clearly stated in writing and to me on the phone when I asked you about this, that your associating that group with those wicked attributes is because of one person’s alleged rouge past associations. That is an irrational conclusion. Unless you can clearly show that that person has actually influenced EVERY member of that group to adopt her alleged beliefs (which she adamantly denies of even having), which is NOT the case.
- These people are NOT working on plans to kill. They’re working on plans to SAVE people, nature, the world, from the wicked acts of a wicked wireless industry.
- These people are NOT FOR 5G. If they were FOR 5G they would be engaged in PROMOTING 5G and not OPPOSING it. Unless you can rationally demonstrate a number of things that are impossible to rationalize, like why would someone who is for something work around the clock against it, and so on and so on. And you’ll need to show how their actions would be helping the pro-5G movement.I tuned into one video shortly and heard a rant about “global” vs. “local” action and the false accusation that the group you’re attacking is allegedly aiming to replace local action and take control over local groups (FALSE) — and wrote a comment containing facts that your friend couldn’t handle so he deleted it.
The group you’re attacking are HELPING local groups like us in Switzerland, they’re not replacing us — they’ve never had any claim of replacing local action with the so called global action. That entire argument I heard is pure malarkey.
The ridiculous attacks on them is what is helping the pro-5G industry because it distracts them, and it distracts others like me, who have to take time to write this email about the most outrageous false insulting defamatory remarks made about some of my personal friends who are members of that group, working very hard AGAINST 5G, and whom I know 100% to be genuine.
In fact, I think what they’re doing with bringing groups from around the world together on one portal, as part of one movement is absolutely good and positive — it helps local groups get more motivated, and it helps them, like they helped us in Switzerland with simple things like a flyer, etc. I see absolutely Nothing wrong with what they’re doing and you have failed to show ANY concrete action of that group which is destructive or otherwise helpful to the wicked wireless industry, or whichever club of x or y or z.
I attended a couple of their calls in the past when they asked me to help them with a music video. I listened in out of interest to the rest of the call. There was NOTHING — ZILCH — said that was remotely rouge. They 100% talked about OPPOSING 5G. If this group is, as you falsely allege them to be, “pro depopulation” etc., they should have talked about that. Unless this ridiculous belief gives rise to more ridiculous beliefs — that they were talking in code (LoL) — that “everything they said had a reverse meaning” or other such neurotic speculations.
They were and are 100% genuinely about FIGHTING 5G. That’s what that group exists. I do not believe for a moment that they’re there to carry out a hidden agenda or some rouge club. That would 100% contradict EVERYTHING they’ve done and said as a group, and individually as I heard them on those couple of long calls, and from those whom I personally know and have talked to extensively one on one.