- Coronavirus activity relation to radiowaves, incl. 5G frequencies, has been in the open for over a decade, sponsored by the perpetrators of the Covid-19 “pandemic” and the global 5G roll-out.
- According to ample scientific literature, radio waves independently stimulate two signalling pathways in bio-cells, making SARS-CoV infect them more aggressively and virulently. A mobile communication carrier signal, modulated digitally or by amplitude modulation with acoustic frequencies, affects ranges which the carrier signal alone can’t influence.
- SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-2 and possible successors exceed bio-weapon requirements. A geographic area or a selected person may be targeted with strong radiowave field to invoke high virulence in a virus, resulting in high mortality in humans. The intensity of radio wave radiation determines virus aggressiveness.
- We can pharmacologically affect virus-caused processes and we could also control the effect of radioowave radiation. A number of natural substance could temper SARS CoV-2 aggressiveness.
- SARS-CoV protein increases the expression of an activator inhibitor that causes fibrosis and clots in small lung vessels, leading to lung damage. Micro-clots are probably crucial in the occurrence of respiratory failure. Evidently, we are dealing not with pneumonia, but disseminated intravascular coagulation (thrombosis).
- With Dr. Diana Wojtkowiak’s expertise in torsion fields, this knowledge forms a scientific base for her charges to Poland’s Prosecutor General against the country’s fascist regime for collusion in the crime of genocide. She has 30 years’ theory and hands-on experience in molecular biology, medicine, electronics and advanced physics. A rare all-round civilian scientist in torsion fields, a domain reserved for world powers’ military and secret services, she has been banned from Polish parliament hearings on 5G legislation.
Piotr Bein, independent genocide researcher
Coalition “Poland Freee of 5G” member
Gdańsk, 11 May 2020
Dr. Diana Wojtkowiak
ul. Diamentowa 3/30
Public Prosecutor General Zbigniew Ziobro
National Public Prosecutor’s Office
ul. Postępu 3, 02-676 Warsaw
Notification of a criminal offence
This notification is also sent for information to:
Łukasz Szumowski, Minister of Health
Józefa Szczurek-Żelazko, Secretary of State at the Ministry of HealthWojciech Skweres, Department of Public Health and Family
Waldemar Kraska, Secretary of State at the Ministry of Health
Sławomir Gadomski, Under Secretary of State at the Ministry of HealthJanusz Cieszyński, Under Secretary of State at the Ministry of Health Maciej Miłkowski, Under Secretary of State at the Ministry of Health
Anna Goławska, Director General of the Ministry of Health
Przemysław Humięcki, Head of the Political Office at the Ministry of Health Andrzej Duda, President of the Republic of Poland
Mateusz Morawiecki, Prime Minister
Jarosław Kaczyński, Leader of Law and Justice Party (PiS)
Michał Woś, Minister of Environment
Michał Kurtyka, Minister of Climate
Marek Zagórski, Minister of Digitisation
Elżbieta Witek, Marshal of the Sejm
I hereby notify you about the fact that Łukasz Szumowski, Minister of Health,committed a criminal offence bearing the hallmarks of genocide. The above mentioned offence consists in issuing a regulation that has raised the standard for electromagnetic radiation a hundred times, as a result of which operators immediately increased transmission power. The causal link between radiowave radiation and an increase in the infectivity and aggressiveness of coronaviruses SARS-CoV has already been established. One of these viruses is SARS-CoV-2, which is the reason behind the current pandemic and, according to official figures, has already caused 800 deaths in Poland.
Many reports state that the locations of the newly introduced 5G network, including hospitals and areas with a very high concentration of base stations of the previous generation, correspond to areas with the highest number of COVID-19 cases and high mortality rates among COVID-19 patients. These reports are being silenced and talking or writing about this co-occurrence in mass media, on YouTube, on Facebook and on other information platforms is officially prohibited, as a result of which such information is quickly deleted. Therefore, it can be assumed that we will have to wait for a long time before reliable studies on this topic can be published. However, the current state of knowledge allows us to trace the mechanism through which radiowave radiation affects the virulence of the virus. Such information can be found in any university library. Adept scientists, who comprehend all the processes occurring in a cell rather than specialize in studying only one element throughout their lives, must have known about it for a long time. Therefore, it is not surprising that this very group of viruses has been so intensively studied in military research facilities for many years. A virus which could be remotely turned on and off, at least to some extent, is the perfect biological weapon. As I have shown in my paper attached hereto, which discusses this issue in more detail, SARS-CoV is an almost identical virus. It differs only in fragments of protein structure responsible for the adhesion of the virus to human cells. To infect the host and spread throughout the body, this virus uses the same two cell signalling pathways, which are independently activated by radiowaves. A higher intensity of radiowaves leads to higher virulence of the virus and higher mortality rates among patients. Perhaps mortality rates depend solely on the presence of radiowaves. Taking into account the fact that the pandemics of seasonal influenza, and thus of the coronavirus as well, occur periodically alongside high solar activity, which is currently in its minimum, these viruses had a low natural potential for causing major epidemiological consequences in this influenza season as well as the next (November – April). They simply need stimulation.
In the Regulation issued in December 2019, Minister of Health Łukasz Szumowskihas raised the standards for the high frequency electromagnetic field not twofold, not fivefold, not even in accordance with the needs reported by mobile network operators, but a hundredfold, up to the highest value accepted in the international arena. This standard is still in force in some countries not because of some compromise between economic profits and damage to health, but due to historical reasons. When radio transmitters and radars were first introduced, there was no molecular testing and only acute disorders in living organisms were taken into account. Nowadays, countries with such standards do not want to withdraw them, fearing that ITC operators and countries which adopted incorrect standards will be found guilty of inflicting such damage and forced to pay huge compensation to injured parties. Minister Szumowski has raised the standards for the electromagnetic field frequency and ignored remarks submitted in public consultations. He acted contrary to the recommendations of Polish public organizations established to protect the environment and the health of citizens.
I have informed Minister Szumowski and other decision makers at the Ministry of Health about long-term consequences of raising standards for the electromagnetic field, such as an increase in cancer mortality rates and the number of people dying of other diseases of affluence, in my petition on passing the regulation raising electromagnetic radiation standards, dated 25 November 2019, which came with attachments providing specific information on this issue.
Knowing about the planned raising of the standard, mobile phone operators decided to increase the power of their transmitters a few months earlier. For example, a base station in the vicinity of a laboratory in which I worked started to successively increase power as of 1 October 2019. Even before the pandemic was announced, the electromagnetic field of the base station had been several times larger than the previous one. It can be assumed that many operators had done the same and increased the power of their transmitters before the pandemic was announced.
It is possible that the number of people who died of COVID-19 is in fact several times lower than the official number, due to the pressure on Polish doctors, who are threatened that their right to practice the medical profession will be revoked. This pressure is exerted by globalist international organizations which are trying to reorganize the ownership of the productive capital for the benefit of international cartels. However, the above mentioned crime can still be classified as genocide and the consequences of introducing a hundredfold increase in the standard continue and will cause more deaths in the years to come.
I assume that before Minister Szumowski, who is a professor of medicine, raised radiation standards a hundred times, he had become familiar with signalling pathways triggered by radiowave transmitters and all the processes caused by that. At the same time, I expect that upon the outbreak of the current epidemic or the previous SARS epidemic, Minister Szumowski has become familiar with signalling pathways used by SARS-CoV-2 and similar viruses to infect cells, emerge out of latency and start spreading. Therefore, I assume that the Minister has this knowledge, on which I also rely in the attached paper.
As I have already mentioned, information on links between the COVID-19 pandemic and the 5G network are currently officially censored, both in mainstream media and online. There is no need to censor idle gossip. We censor the things we cannot deny, the things which are a threat to staying in power. In this way, government organizations themselves show that they are covering up a problem that is well-known to them.
I hereby ask you to initiate proceedings with a sense of responsibility appropriate in the current situation, when an irresponsibly issued regulation determines the lives of many people in the future.
Dr. Diana Wojtkowiak
D. Wojtkowiak; The link between the SARS CoV-2 pandemic and the 5G network; Gdańsk7 May 2020; www.torsionfield.eu
The link between the SARS CoV-2 pandemic and the 5G network
Gdańsk, Poland, 7 May 2020
The aim of this paper is to clarify the problem which is currently the topic of a heated social discussion and explain whether it is accidental that the location of the new 5G network has overlapped with the biggest outbreaks of the COVID-19 pandemic in the first months of 2020. This paper shows that in relation to viral infectivity and aggressiveness, kinases pathways used by the predecessor of SARS Cov-2, i.e. SARS-CoV, are the same pathways which are activated by radiowaves in healthy animal and human cells. This knowledge, based on experimental studies, has already been described in scientific literature many years ago by multiple scientists.
Introduction: Why viruses adjust to solar cycles
There is a huge number of reports on the links between the dramatic development of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and the implementation of the 5G network in specific locations. Unfortunately, so far there are no scientific publications on this issue and we do not know whether such papers would be approved for publication. I leave the analysis of these reports to other authors. However, their very existence obliges experts to analyse possible mechanisms behind such an influence from the point of view of molecular biology. Only by understanding these mechanisms can we try to minimize the disaster.
We know that when it comes to viruses, as well as other organisms that live on humans or animals, their purpose is both to survive and expand without limitations. These two approaches, similarly to human military operations, are carried out in different ways. Long- term survival is possible thanks to the integration of the viral genome into the host cell genome or the creation of an episome which chromatine proteins treat as their own DNA. It is referred to as latency, in which from one to a few viral genes are expressed. Every once in a while, the virus should come out of latency to expand to new hosts. What we encounter here is a serious issue related to a clock measuring long periods of time.
So far, no clock that would measure long periods of time on its own was found in living organisms. They rely on external stimuli. However, very stable long-term clocks based on the movement of astronomical objects do exist in inanimate nature. The first clock known to human civilization was the sundial. It was not until millennia later that we constructed a clock based on gears and cog wheels measuring the cycles of the pendulum or the balance wheel. Then we came up with electronic counters relying on the vibration of quartz or ceasium atoms. Somewhere along the way, there was also a clock based on the flow of large quantities of water from one vessel to another. And this is basically it when it comes to different ideas behind clocks.
A concept that is widespread in literature is that time in living cells is counted by one full protein production cycle.1 It is just as witty as the current explanation for seasonal flu, stating that in spring viruses crawl out of the snow and cause an epidemic. After all, the time on a construction site cannot depend on brick deliveries and the weather, which enables work or prevents it. Our biological cycles are quite precise. People with organized lifestyles wake up at the same time with an accuracy of 5 minutes, similarly to larks, which sing at the same time of day with an accuracy of 5 minutes. It is caused by the acupuncture clock,2 which is associated with the Earth’s revolution in relation to the Sun. This clock activates one of twelve meridians every two hours, starting from the astronomical noon (you can often come across incorrect diagrams moved 1 hour back, an error that originates from some Chinese sources). Every 2 hours are also divided into 12 weaker signals. This interdependence has nothing to do with the electromagnetic field, which does not have such a vast potential to transmit information. This signal is in our surroundings, it comes from the so-called planetary fractal of the Earth. Its well-known manifestation is the geopathic grid.3 In these two-hour intervals, more observant people notice changes in their psyche. A separate paper will be devoted to this issue. Even a short-term 24-minute clock is a cosmic clock. CNOX oxidase is responsible for the 24-minute reduction/oxidation cycle in cells, which leads to the alternating forming and breaking of disulfide bonds in the cytoskeleton. It enables the growth of animal cells which are rigid.4 According to D. J. Morre et al., isolated protein steadily measures the period of 24 minutes regardless of temperature and does not fall out of the phase after being frozen in liquid nitrogen.5 Therefore, it receives signals from the outside. There is a lot of this 24-minute signal in our surroundings. These are just two examples of how our bodies make use of cosmic cycles, which have been available all over the Earth for millenia.
Viruses have from ten-odd to twenty-odd proteins, they do not receive signals directlyfrom their surroundings but instead use signals received by their hosts’ cells. Before theSecond World War, Alexander Chizhevsky wrote a book6 with tens of graphs showing the correlation between various epidemics (such as cholera, typhus, diphtheria and the influenza) and solar activity. For ideological reasons, the book was not published in the Soviet Union until the 1970s. Likewise, Edgar Hope-Simpson shows, on the basis of more precise data, the relationship between seasonal influenza and the Wolf number, which measures the number of sunspots on the surface of the Sun.7 In many latitudes in our hemisphere, the flu usually strikes more or less in November and then in March. Back in the 18th century, it was shown that it was not due to changes in the weather, but rather a more stable factor.7 Without a doubt, the Sun is the source of radiation which activates the aggressiveness of the virus. My research shows that the Sun provides a whole group of clock cycles in the form of radiation emitted by the particles of a torsion field which carry specific information.8 For example, the annual cycle is connected with information of uranium in twelve Categories.8 In the zodiac, Aquarius dates are 22 November to 21 December and Pisces dates are 19 February to 20 March, they are linked to the activation of the system of histamine neurotransmitter. It increases histamine level, which aggravates inflammatory processes.9 I did not research 11-year solar activity cycles, but the expected scope of information provided by this activity, which is stimulated by the grouping together of the biggest planets, such as Jupiter and Saturn, could be similar. It is commonly known that the 11-year solar cycle affects the annual growth of trees, which anyone can notice by looking at the rings of cut down pines. As can be seen in graphs comparing the influenza epidemic and the 11-year solar cycle,7 the initiating element is the overlapping of the 11-year cycle and the annual cycle. However, there is a blot in this simple image. Even though epidemics of the flu occur at the same time all over Europe, from its southernmost to northernmost point, in the southern hemisphere there is a 6-month shift in the 11-year cycle, which requires an in-depth analysis to be explained. The example of the influenza is only supposed to show that regardless of temperature, specific solar radiation affects both Italy and Scandinavia and triggers an almost simultaneous epidemic. This phenomenon was described a long time ago by Homer, who claimed that at one point an epidemic had suddenly started all over Greece and ended just as suddenly. Hope-Simpson has shown a lot of analogous findings over the centuries.7
Now let us move on to SARS-CoV-2. Since results of molecular experiments are so far very little, I will use a book on the SARS virus from 2010.10 To be more precise, the book is devoted to SARS-CoV, a very similar coronavirus which has already been thoroughly studied. The new version of the virus differs mostly in the adhesion of its envelope proteins tothe host’s cells. Even when you briefly look through this book, you will notice theinvolvement of two kinase pathways in the infectivity and virulence of SARS. These are p38 MAPK and PI3K/AKT. Both pathways are known to be activated by radiowaves and equipment that generates an electromagnetic field. It is described in relation to p38 MAPK11-15 and PI3K/AKT16-20 in numerous publications. We also know that the PI3K/AKT pathway having pro-survivance effect is involved in the development of cancer.
Under the influence of stressors, such as ultraviolet, oxidative stress, inflammatory cytokines or general viral infections, the kinase p38 MAPK is expressed. When infected Vero E6 cells were treated with a p38 MAPK inhibitor, it reduced the apoptosis induced by 3a, a viral structural protein. p38 MAPK inhibitors inhibit the transcription of viral mRNA and the production of viral proteins.10 It is just an example. Therefore, we can see that we can pharmacologically affect processes caused by the virus. And we could possibly also have an impact on the effect of radiowave radiation.
The activation of PI3K allows the virus to block apoptosis in the cells in which the virus is located. Therefore, it can permanently infect these cells. This phenomenon occurs in intestinal cells. The virus can also use its structural proteins to delay the start of apoptosis. Because of that, it gains more time to multiply and can attack in greater numbers.10 When PI3K is stimulated both by the virus and by radiowave, the virus becomes more aggressive.
N structural protein of SARS-CoV along with signalling through TGF-β, a lot of which is produced during an infection, on the one hand inhibit apoptosis, but on the other increase the expression of the plasminogen activator inhibitor (PAI-1), which causes fibrosis and clots in small lung vessels, leading to lung damage.10 Pulmonary fibrosis is of course a broader topic, which is also related to the excessive production of collagen and other proteins of the extracellular matrix, as well as the transformation of fibroblasts into myofibroblasts.10 However, it turns out that micro-clots are probably crucial in the occurrence of respiratory failure.
Thanks to autopsies performed by Italians in Bergamo (50) and in Milan (20), it has been shown that what we are dealing with is not pneumonia, but disseminated intravascular coagulation (thrombosis).21 Aspirin is traditionally applied to prevent the formation of clots in blood vessels. It prevents blood clots because fibrinogen is acetylated.
The treatment that is currently applied in Italy involves anti-inflammatory drugs and medicines used to treat the influenza. Unfortunately, until the middle of March, scientific literature, especially Chinese literature, advised against using anti-inflammatory drugs. Ventilators are not needed, they kill over 50% of ventilated COVID-19 patients. According to information provided by Italian pathologists, ventilators are not needed at all.21
Polish doctors do not know that, they do not read publications in English because literature in Polish is handed to them on a plate by one German publishing house, sponsored by pharmaceutical companies. Research has been conducted for many years to obtain inhibitors of the PI3K pathway, both synthetic and plant-based. They are useful, for example, in treating cancer and can be obtained mainly from plants used in traditional Chinese medicine.22-24 Inhibitors of PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathways include for example caffeine25 and quercetin,26 which is found in onion. Therefore, it cannot be said that there is no substance that could potentially affect the aggressiveness of SARS CoV-2.
The question of whether the next versions of SARS-CoV react to radiowave radiation does not boil down to assumptions. We know that two signalling pathways, which have been extensively described in scientific literature, are stimulated by radiowaves, which independently stimulate these viruses to infect cells and become aggressive.
The characteristics of the signal sent by transmitters have a significant impact on biological effects. A pure carrier signal with the frequency of several dozens gigahertz affects only certain frequency ranges. However, when it is amplitude modulated by waves with acoustic frequencies or when it is digitally modulated, it also affects ranges which the carrier signal itself does not affect. An amplitude modulated carrier signal with the frequency of hundreds of megaherz also has an impact. 27, 28, 29 Therefore, the mobile communication signal is enough to have a profound biological effect.
On the basis of the presented experimental data, it can be concluded that SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-2 and their successors which we will to experience in the future, meet the requirements of biological weapons, even stricter than in classical definitions. High virulence, which entails high mortality, may be limited to a certain area or even a person exposed to strong radiowave radiation. The aggressiveness of the virus is programmed by the intensity of radiowave radiation. So far, we know neither LD50 value for a beam of radiowaves nor any similar coefficient. In the current field conditions of military operations, it would take this virus a few days to kill the enemy or make the enemy harmless. However, such military operations are scarce nowadays. The main theatre of war are cities and the leading actors are civilians.
Because of that, we can see some rationality in the decision made by Minister of Health Łukasz Szumowski, who raised electromagnetic radiation standards not twofold or fivefold, but a hundredfold, up to the maximum value that will not cause an international outcry. However, this rationality does not entail the purpose it is supposed to serve.
Now in our country, members of the parliament could pass a few dozen laws overnight. At least some of these laws are directed against their own citizens, e.g. everyone will be forcibly implanted with something they will never know anything about. Seeing how quickly this country is turning fascist, I would be concerned not about the erection of new masts, but rather new chimneys.
1. J. M. Hurley, J. J. Loros, J. C. Dunlap; Circadian oscillators: around the transcription- translation feedback loop and on to output; Trends in Biochemical Sciences (2016) 41(10): 834-846.
2. Ying Xia; Translational Acupuncture Research; Springer Nature Switzerland AG, Cham, Switzerland 2019.
3. Diana Wojtkowiak; Antropologia systematyczna; Autorska Seria NaukowaDETERMINIZM Tom II, Gdańsk 2009; http://www.torsionfield.eu/
4. S. Wang, R. Pogue, D. M. Morre, D. J. Morre; NADH oxidase activity (NOX) and enlargement of HeLa cells oscillate with two different temperature-compensated period lengths of 22 and 24 minutes corresponding to different NOX forms; Biochimica and Biphysica Acta (2001) 1539: 192-204.
5. D. J. Morre, J. Lawler, S. Wang, T. W. Keenan, D. M. Morre; Entrainment in solution of an oscillating NADH oxidase activity from the bovine milk fat globule membrane with a temperature-compensated period length suggestive of an ultradian time-keeping (clock) function; Biochimica and Biophysica Acta (2002) 1559: 10-20.
6. А. Л. Чижевский; Земное эхо солнечных бурь; Издательство «Мысль» Москва 1976.
7. R. Edgar Hope-Simpson; The transmission of epidemic influenza; Springer Science Business Media LLC, New York 1992.
8. Медленно меняющиеся биологические часы, использующие торсионные поля
Д. Войтковяк, Б. Глембицка, К. Радушкевич, М. Скурковска, А. Фрыдрыховски; Торсионные поля и информационные взаимодействия – 2016: Материалы V-й международной научно-практической конференции. Москва, 10-11 сентября 2016 г. c. 153-167 http://www.second-physics.ru/node/31
9. Diana Wojtkowiak; Psychopatologia według kategorii uniwersalnych; Autorska Seria Naukowa DETERMINIZM Tom I, Gdańsk 2008; http://www.torsionfield.eu/
10. Sunil K. Lal; Molecular biology of the SARS-coronavirus; Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg 2010.
11. O. V. Glushkova, M. O. Khrenov, E. V. Vinogradova, S. M. Lunin, E. E. Fesenko, E.G. Novoselova; The role of p38 protein kinase in mouse responses to low-intensity electromagnetic radiation of centimeter range; Biophysics (2016) 61(4): 675-681.
12. K. K. Kesari, R. Meena, J. Nirala, J. Kumar, H. N. Verma; Effect of 3G cell phone exposure with computer controlled 2-D stepper motor on non-thermal activation of the hsp27/p38MAPK stress pathway in rat brain; Cell Biochem Biophys (2014) 68: 347–358; DOI 10.1007/s12013-013-9715-4 .
13. D. Leszczynski, S. Joenvaara, J. Reivinen, R. Kuokka; Non-thermal activation of the hsp27/p38MAPK stress pathway by mobile phone radiation in human endothelial cells: Molecular mechanism for cancer- and blood-brain barrier-related effects; Differentiation (2002) 70: 120–129.
14. S. Inoue, H. Motodaa, Y. Koike, K. Kawamura, F. Hiragami, Y. Kanob; Microwave irradiation induces neurite outgrowth in PC12m3 cells via the p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway; Neuroscience Letters (2008) 432; 35–39.
15. S. Ehnert, K. Falldorf, A. K. Fentz, P. Ziegler, S. Schroter, T. Freude, B. G. Ochs, Ch. Stacke, M. Ronniger, J. Sachtlebenb, A. K. Nussler; Primary human osteoblasts with reduced alkaline phosphatase and matrix mineralization baseline capacity are responsive to extremely low frequency pulsed electromagnetic field exposure – Clinical implication possible; Bone Reports (2015) 3: 48–56; http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bonr.2015.08.002 .
16. A. Patruno, A. Ferrone, E. Costantini, S. Franceschelli, M. Pesce, L. Speranza, P. Amerio,C. D’Angelo, M. Felaco, A. Grilli, M. Reale; Extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields accelerates wound healing modulating MMP-9 and inflammatory cytokines; Cell Proliferation (2018) 51:e12432: 1-9; DOI 10.1111/cpr12432.
17. A. Patruno, M. Pesce, A. Grilli, L. Speranza, S. Franceschelli, M. A. De Lutiis, G. Vianale, E. Costantini, P. Amerio, R. Muraro, M. Felaco, M. Reale; mTOR activation by PI3K/Akt and ERK signaling in short ELF-EMF exposed human keratinocytes; PLOS ONE (2015) 10(10):e0139644; DOI 10.1371/journal.pone.0139644.
18. E. Urnukhsaikhan, H. Cho, T. Mishig-Ochir. Y. K. Seo, J. K. Park; Pulsed electromagnetic fields promote survival and neuronal differentiation of human BM-MSCs; Life Sciences (2016) 151:130-138.
19. M. Caraglia, M. Marra, F. Mancinelli, G. d’Ambrosio, R. Massa, A. Giordano, A. Budillon, A. Abbruzzese, E. Bismuto; Electromagnetic fields at mobile phone frequency induce apoptosis and inactivation of the multi-chaperone complex in human eidermoid cancer cells; Journal of Cellular Physiology (2005) 204: 539-548.
20. L. Zhao, Y. F. Yang, Y. B. Gao, S. M. Wang, L. F. Wang, H. Y. Zuo, J. Dong, X. P. Xu, Z. T. Su, H. M. Zhou, L. L. Zhou, R. Y. Peng; Upregulation of HIF-1α via activation of ERK and PI3K pathway mediated protective response to microwave-induced mitochondrial injury in neuron-like cells; Mol. Neurobiol. (2014); DOI 10.1007/s12035-014-8667-z.
21. Informations obtained by courtezy of Doctor of Medicine Jacek Norkowski OP.
24. M. Mc Kenna, S. McGarrigle, G. P. Pidgeon; The next generation of PI3K-AKT-mTOR pathway inhibitors in breast cancer cohorts; BBA – Reviews on Cancer (2018) 1870: 185-197.
25. L. Wang, X. Li, Z. Yang, X. Pan, X. Liu, M. Zhu, J. Xie; Crotonaldehyde induces autophagy-mediated cytotoxicity in human bronchial epithelial cells via PI3K, AMPK, and MAPK pathways; Environmental Pollution (2017) 228: 287-296.
26. S. Sun, F. Gong, P. Liu, Q. Miao; Metformin combined with quercetin synergistically repressed prostate cancer cells via inhibition of VEGF/PI3K/Akt signaling pathway; Gene (2018) 664: 50-57.
27. A. B. Gapeyev, E. N. Mikhailik, N. K. Chemeris; Features of anti-inflammatory effects of modulated extremely high-frequency electromagnetic radiation; Bioelectromagnetics (2009) 30: 454-461.
28. K. V. Lushnikov, Yu. V. Shumilina, V. S. Yakushina, A. B. Gapeev, V. B. Sadovnikov, N. K. Chemeris; Effects of low-intensity ultrahigh frequency electromagnetic radiation on inflammatory processes; Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine (2004) 4:364-366.
29. J. M. Mullins, L. M. Penafiel, J. Juutilainen, T. A. Litovitz; Dose–response of electromagnetic field-enhanced ornithine decarboxylase activity; Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics (1999) 48: 193-199.
Translation from Polish by an anonymous volunteer, authorised by Dr. Diana Wojtkowiak.
Source in Polish, with a discussion:
- [dyskusja] REWELACJA na skalę światową — Dr Diana Wojtkowiak: Wielka psychoza koronowirusa a generowane przez sieć 5G pola torsyjne
Some publications by Dr. Diana Wojtkowiak
- Dr. Diana Wojtkowiak: Permanent contamination of the Earth by 5G network and voluntary acceptance of enemies’ application of electronic warfare
- Dr. Diana Wojtkowiak et al. “Slowly-variable biological clocks employing torsion fields”, Conference on Torsion Fields and Informational Interactions, Moscow 2016
Dr. Diana Wojtkowiak: Philosophical basis of scientific research in the age of science crisis
Dr. Diana Wojtkowiak: Book “Systematic Anthropology” (summary)
Discussion with Nobilist, Professor Olle Johansson
Comments are closed.