Part of Feb. 2020 discussion with Tanja Rebel of Stop 5G Int’l

Excerpt from the email discussion thread, omitting secondary and repetitive exchanges. The puropose is to record Tanja Rebel’s position on the issues around hijacking the Appeal Stop 5G on Earth and in Space and possible globalist infiltration through Stop 5G International group.
ATTENTION: Nicolya Christi mentioned in the thread below has been provisionally vindicated: Grassroots anti-5G under globalist assault
Piotr Bein, 20.8.2020
On Friday, February 14, 2020, 09:43:56 AM PST, Tanja Katarina Rebel:
Without prejudice   For the final time   Cease and desist.
My views or beliefs are not for you to endlessly prod in, I have not prodded in yours.  I just call out anti-semitism when I see it. It is diabolical. But yes, many people have been and will be victims, majorities as well as minorities. It is just that the minorities keep getting bullied and I will not have it.
As for “believing” in Climate Change, I have simply said: 1) Why take the risk? 2) What gives us the right to pollute – in any way. I repeat, we must fight ALL pollution as one, together. If extremists in the XR and 5G movement find that a problem, so be it. It tells me they are not rational but just sticking to their one-eyed propaganda. And if people within the 5G movement who are so-called fighting 5G spend their time bullying, harassing and defaming others within the movement then this makes me wonder. And when they start suggesting Nuremberg trials for those with views different to their own (whilst condoning anti-semitic views) that is beyond sick.
As for Marxism and indoctrination, I am not a Marxist, but neither am I a Fascist. I will leave it at that. Now leave me be.
On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:28 PM, Piotr Bein:
Dear Tanja, Thank you for the explanations. I am curious why people behave as they do and why. You’ve made yourself a controversial public figure in both climate craze and 5G movement (but, I repeat, appear exemplary in your community; do you meet and talk to David Icke who resides on the island?).
Your CV is plain in public view, and your email signature block advertises who you are not. I have a right as a member of the public and of the anti-5G movement to know the background, worldview and ideology of persons in orgs that assumes global steering of campaigns against Big Telecom.  As a publicist, I have an obligation to do that.
Which questions (plural) are stupid? One answer idicates you don’t have a clue about Holocaust. How can you be a Holocaust anybody if you don’t know the subject? You don’t deny because it’s cool, fashionable or politically correct and you want to virtue over-signal as a subsitute for genuineness? You’ve answered: I believe the Nazi’s (and Fascism) were/are evil and that Jews, Roma and other minorities such as homosexuals were the main victims. It should never happen again.

You also believe in anthropogenic climate change. Beside holocaustianism and climate change craze, your third “religion” is neomarxism, seen in your mindless polit-correct mantra about minorities. All humans who perished in any of Holocaust’s over 20 groups — be it minorities, majorities or however you want to categoriize them — and victims in paralel annihillation in the hands of Satanic Jew-dominated Soviets, are equally worthy of memory and “Never again!” maxim.  Doing otherwise is discriminatory, racist and suprermacionist.

Rational humans use their brains, not beliefs. You have not bothered to read Climate and Holocaust misrepresentations: XR activist teaches in Canada’s petro region.

It’s not a peagant, but quantitatively and from intellicide angle, Holocaust’s main victims were majorities, Slavs from their own countries, overrun by 3rd Reich: Poles, Russians, Serbs… The first victims of death camps, before WW2 started, were Hitler’s political opponents from German majority.

So please don’t mindlessly show off your political correctness, Tanja. Because it suggests to an observer that your views on other issues may also stem from indoctrination, while you strive to have a significant voice in your pursuits pro publico bono. I will not analyse the rest of your answers, not because I heed your calls to leave you, an extremely busy and important person. alone; I simply don’t have time for nonsense.
On LED lights, rec’d by subscription email, no url given: Save Us Now: No proper investigation of 5G LED crime
On Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 11:34:24 PM PST, Tanja Katarina Rebel:
Without prejudice. Piotr, My CV has nothing to do with you for my life is none of your business.  I will one last time attempt to answer these intrusive and some of them very stupid questions. No doubt it will still not be enough for you and your cohorts keep moving the goal posts, bu here we go:
– When did you enter XR, when did you quit it and why?
I think it was beginning of 2019, it was the local Isle of Wight XR group, but I don’t have a chronological memory. I left because they didn’t want to take on board 5G. In fact, they blocked me from their Facebook group for mentioning 5G too often. They also didn’t want to declare Environment Emergency – which is what we are in –  sticking with Climate Emergency which I think is one-eyed and I told them so.
– Have you officially repudiated XR and Greta’s craze,and where does the public find your statement?
No and why should I? I don’t want to slag off people publicly and officially (unless they bully and harass) it is counter-productive. I believe we should all try to work together. Not all XR people are evil, the grassroots are generally well-willing, but one-eyed. Greta is a child, with mental health issues. I would never slag off a child, let be a child with mental health issues. She is also highly intelligent and if she got 5G I think she would fight it. But as so many young she may have been brain-washed on the digital front. It is sad, but the younger generation have been used as digital guinea pigs.
– Are you aware Arthur Firstenberg stole Claire Edwards’ part of the Appeal and does not react to requests to remove signatories’ names?
No, and I don’t want him slagged off either. I know that thanks to Arthur and Claire we have a brilliant 5G Space Appeal which should be handed over to Governments across the World. Not in anyone’s name, just as the Space Appeal, as happened in London and which was a great success. End of story,
– You state you aren’t a Holocaust denier. Namely what you do not deny about the Holocaust: Climate and Holocaust misrepresentations: XR activist teaches in Canada’s petro region. In effect, non-denial of the the offcial version is a denial of historical truth. Similarly, climate change non-denial flies in the face of anthropogenic climate change science.
Thank you for the illumination.
I believe the Nazi’s (and Fascism) were/are evil and that Jews, Roma and other minorities such as homosexuals were the main victims. It should never happen again. As for Climate Change, I have always said: 1) Why take the risk? 2) Regardless of the Carbon saga, what gives us the right to pollute in whatever way? We must fight ALL pollution – Air, Water, Soil, Light, Noise, EMR – as one, together….
As for LED’s, I have never liked them, whatever the Colour Temperature, but I tried damage limitation in the beginning. At that time I wasn’t  aware of their full scale harm, as in more EMF output etc.
Finally, with regards to Population control, I believe contraception and Education, especially for girls are the way forward. Not murder. I hope this is clear enough.
Now, I am not going into another discussion. I have my work to go to and many other battles to fight. I don’t need this endless nonsense. So stop harassing me and stop asking more and more intrusive questions. It is not right.
May I suggest that we now devote our energy to fighting the real enemy, not each other, the real enemy being the 5G industry and corrupt Governments who are allowing a crime against Humanity and Planet to unfold?
On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:12 AM, Piotr Bein:
Hi Tanja. I read your CV, also articles about your activity on Island of Wight.
It all looks good. You have also amply stated who you are not.
But all this does not answer the following:
  • When did you enter XR, when did you quit it and why?
  • Have you officially repudiated XR and Greta’s craze,and where does the public find your statement?
  • Are you aware Arthur Firstenberg stole Claire Edwards’ part of the Appeal and does not react to requests to remove signatories’ names?
  • You state you aren’t a Holocaust denier. Namely what you do not deny about the Holocaust: Climate and Holocaust misrepresentations: XR activist teaches in Canada’s petro region. In effect, non-denial of the the offcial version is a denial of historical truth. Similarly, climate change non-denial flies in the face of anthropogenic climate change science.
As to “warm” LED lights, don’t they increase cancer incidence as “blue” LED lights do? LED is suitable for router-like transmission of data. LED emit torsion fields just like EMF radiowaves do. It’s the former that cause non-thermal bio-effects:

In research on impacts of electrical and electronic devices on living organisms, it is not difficult to establish whether we are dealing with EM or torsion fields. It suffices to apply suitable screens. A screen for torsion field particles works by fully  reflecting from outside6. Made of plastic, it does not affect the EMF. Copper or permalloy sheet screens off EMF but lets torsion field particles through. This way, using the same experimental biological methods we can examine impacts __on living organisms by torsion fields, more precisely — by particles of torsion fields. We can by the same method test emissivity of electronic devices following various modifications. Instead of studying if a field has an effect or doesn’t, we can, by looking at bio-effects, engineer electronic equipment with several times lesser emissivity of harmful torsion fields. If is a task for scientiosts and engineers for a few coming decades.

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 11:03:22 AM PST, Tanja Katarina Rebel:

Of course, I am not a Warrior. I don’t shoot people. And I don’t bully either

CEASE AND DESIST — Tanja; Not a bully; Not a harasser; Not a liar; Not a false rumour spreader; Not paid by the Smart Industry; Never worked for the UN; Not Soros funded; Not a Zionist – but neither am I a Holocaust denier; Not a Eugenicist; But with a brain and a heart capable of thinking holistically. Oh, and I fight 5G…. for real! And I don’t take money for it either – imagine!

On 10 February 2020 14:05, Tanja Katarina Rebel:

Without prejudice CEASE AND DESIST  You are bullying and harassing me. I have answered your questions many a time, but you do not want the truth. What’s more, my views are non of your  business. I have never meddled with yours. Think about it. How dare you interfere in my life and that if others like this? Who do you think you are, God? I am collating evidence of your despicable behaviour. Go and pester someone else. Or why not fight 5G. For real. — Tanja, Not a pesterer, Not a bully, Not a harasser, Not UN funded, Not Soros funded, Not into Eugenics, Not a Holocaust denier, Not an Anti- Semite, No longer in XR Rebellion, Have never been one-eyed.

In others words, not an idiot. Are you?

On Monday, February 10, 2020, Claire Edwards:

As I said before so many times, Tanja, when you stop parasitising other people’s work and repudiate the disgusting agenda you are associated with, we will no longer have to defend the 5G Space Appeal against your misappropriation – inadvertently or not as the case may be and until you repudiate the globalist agenda you must be assumed to be in sympathy with it, especially since you are still promoting Extinction Rebellion (as per your email of 1 February 2020 entitled “For our XR Rebellion Friends….”). Partial reiteration of my email dated 7 February 2020:

You keep on shouting that people are throwing lies at you.  No one is throwing lies.  We are presenting you with the facts, and you choose not even to read what is in front of you, but shout about lies and aggression.

If someone will not repudiate a repugnant agenda, embraces Extinction Rebellion, a project funded and endorsed by the globalists of Club of Rome, and does not repudiate the statements below from prominent people [not reproduced here] who like to present themselves as Gaians, then we have to conclude that either you are extremely stupid or you endorse it.  It has to be one or the other.

As soon as we receive from you an honest, open statement repudiating the depopulation plans and statements of Club of Rome, Club of Budapest and their and Nicolya Christi’s Worldshift movement, any attempt by globalists to take over the 5G Space Appeal, the Little Greta psy-op to spark intergenerational warfare, the Extinction Rebellion psy-op to smash society as per the Worldshift 20 Declaration and declaring that you repudiate Soros control of some of the organisations that you are a member of, I think we will all be satisfied and will be able to move on to productive work.

At the moment, you are just a shrill nobody trying to parasitise other people’s work and shouting “Victim!  Victim!” every time someone presents you with a fact. We are awaiting your repudiation but not holding our breath. — Claire, Part-author and creator of the 5G Space Appeal – not just someone who stole it on behalf of eugenicists

On 7 February 2020 08:18, Tanja Katarina Rebel:

Without prejudice. Dear Piotr Plant and other Plants: This is a message to you all: CEASE AND DESIST Do not contact me again with your lies and distortion. My solicitor is copied in to this. — Tanja Katarina Rebel, Not a Zionist (nor anti-Semite or Holocaust Denier), Not funded by Soros, Not in the UN (in contrast to some on this list), Not a fake – like some, No longer in XR, But with a brain, With a heart, With the capacity for joined-up thinking And holistic action Who cares for the Planet as a whole – in contrast to certain one-eyed people who do all to conquer an divide. One can wonder why…..

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 3:00 AM, Piotr Bein:

Dear Tanja, You must know about cohorts and planting, as you certainly do about hijacked FB group serving your Stop5GInt’l, a globalist-controlled opposition just like Extinction Rebellion and WorldShift are. When pointing to our Cohort of Truth, kindly add Shai, its Israeli memberand Bruce Cain, asscociated morally, and 5GAwareness [alarming on 5G movement hi-jack and interviewing Claire], and GlobalResearch, and more…. We are working, aided by Kremlin’s money of course 🙂 on coopting Agents of Truth like David Icke and Jordan Peterson who might want to re-coin our message to their mass deliveries.

Small is beautiful — when “tabloid” blogs and “marginal” YT channels join “sadly” millions who share our concern for the deception and steering into depopulation and cyborgization, not even 1000 stolen Appeals in Space nor 1000 FB groups would succor your Satanic mission. So spare yourself scares a la “attorney” Reza Ganjavi, because the Truth fears nothing. I forgive you, as you don’t know what you are doing. But cheer up, God is with us 🙂  —  Piotr Bein, independent genocide researcher, member of grassroots “No 5G” in Canada and Poland

By piotrbein