Feds Crushing all Political Dissent
The vast majority of people are acutely and painfully aware of the attempts by all levels of gov’ts to stifle all opposition to the unconstitutional COVID-19 restrictions and lockdowns. From bylaw tickets, to criminal charges and now court injunctions obtained without notice to other parties, before compromised judges. The Ontario Ford Gov’t has increased these actions yet again.
Randy Hillier, the outstandingly fierce Ontario MPP (Member Provincial Parliament), one of the few remaining elected officials who upholds his Oath to the Monarch by exposing the COVID-19 corruption and who routinely criticized and embarrassed the Ford Gov’t in the Ontario Legislature for its COVID-19 actions, has been charged with nine (9) counts under the Criminal Code in relation to his participation in the Freedom Convoy. Charges include two counts of obstructing or resisting a police officer, one count of assaulting a peace officer, one count of obstructing or resisting someone aiding a peace officer, two counts of mischief, and three counts of counselling an unspecified indictable offence (it is expected that two of these will be mischief).
Mr. Hiller vehemently denies these allegations, stating: “So unless handshakes or warm embraces are now considered assault, I have no idea,” he said.
Mr. Hillier was expected to turn himself in to the OPP at 7:00 a.m. EST. This tells me that there was likely a warrant issued for his arrest. A bail hearing followed. Truly the MLAs and MPs in Canada have committed treason to the Monarch, our common law and the Coronation Oath.
Mr. Hillier was released on a $35,000.00 bond and an order restricting his Constitutional rights to freedom of speech and mobility by ordering him not to post on social media about the “Freedom Convoy”, COVID-19 mask and vaccine mandates, nor can he attend or provide support to supporting organizations or causes. He is barred from downtown Ottawa except for appointments with his lawyer.
* As an interesting aside, though to no surprise, the CTV publishes damning commentary from three members of Mr. Hillier’s constituency, and did not publish any commentary from many of the people there who supported him. This is typical of MSM who only publish the Gov’t narrative.
Sadly, the Hon. Member of the Legislature has announced his retirement this coming summer, leaving the Ford Gov’t completely unaccountable for their actions.
We hope all Canadians will rally to support not just Mr. Hillier, but all those who have been charged by the OPP and/or RCMP.
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. — U.S. President John F. Kennedy
Recent Order of Bonnie the Commie, requires health care practitioners to give up their privacy rights to the State
Last year in Kelowna, we had 1000 people join us in support of the doctors of this province, at the overpass over Harvey St., across from the Rec Centre.
With more looming threats from the recent Order of Bonnie the Commie, requiring health care practitioners to give up their privacy rights to the State, our naturopaths, chiropractors and other health care professionals, need out support more than ever.
Please join us this coming Wednesday, 12:00 – 2:00 once again at the over pass to show our support for our health care professionals.
Not all is at it appears. The recent Order dated March 7, 2022, is being pilloried in the media as a change from the Gov’t, no longer compelling mandatory vaccination as a condition of working, but only to relinquish their private, personal health information to the Gov’t in order to work. However, this appears not to be the case, as seen in the quoted section below from this Order.
C. PROOF OF VACCINE REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRANTS
1. By March 31, 2022, a college must record each registrant’s vaccination status.
2. A registrant must, upon request of their college and in the manner required by the college, provide proof of vaccination, or of an exemption to the college.
Section 1 is self-explanatory, despite its clear privacy violations. However, s. 2 is more problematic. It permits the College to demand proof that the medical professional has been vaccinated. There is no reason for this other than to empower the College to deny the right to practice if the medical professional is not vaccinated. I can see no other reason for demanding proof that the person has been vaccinated, as opposed to proof of vaccinated status. The former says yes or no, the latter requires proof. I think that there is more here than we have been told.
Support Local Credit Unions B.C. Interior Savings Credit Union
As a Freedom Fighter, are you aware that you are now considered a “Domestic Terrorist” by our Canadian Federal Government?
To end the Trucker’s Convoy in Ottawa, Christia Freeland, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, instructed FINTRAC (Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada) to view all Freedom groups, including anyone associated with them, as TERRORISTS. This allowed for widespread bank-account seizures of law-abiding citizens.
While we know the banks are corrupt and in bed with the Government, Credit Unions are member-owned and should function more independently to protect their members’ best interests. They did not.
However, for the short-term, small Credit Unions are the safest banks for cash. But we need to communicate with the Board of Directors to find out where they stand. Right now.
Interior Savings Credit Union is having their Election for four Board of Directors until April 6/22. If you are an ISCU member, take the time to send each candidate the following questions and see what their responses look like. At the very least, they will be made aware that members are informed and concerned about ISCU’s trustworthiness as a financial institution. Go to https://www.interiorsavings.com/ and click to vote in order to view the candidates’ profiles. Here are the questions we should email to every single candidate:
- Do you believe that FINTRAC (Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada) has a right to freeze the accounts of member-owners of ISCU?
- Do you believe that FINTRAC’s actions over the last two months against Canadians who have stood up against discrimination is right and justified?
- How will you protect the right to financial privacy for ALL of your ISCU members, no matter what their race, language or gender is, or what their personal choices are with regards to their religion, sexual orientation or medical choices may be?
- Are you aware that at least two ISCU branches implemented discriminatory forced-masking policies this past year, refusing entry and service to share-holders who did not wear masks?
- Do you realize that the managers of these branches can be held personally liable and can possibly face criminal charges for their actions?