The people of BC should demand that all Covid charges and mandates are dropped immediately. The College needs to issue a public apology for putting the public at risk, persecuting ethical doctors and spreading misinformation. — Dr. Charles Hoffe
the cat <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: Piotr Bein Sun, Feb 12 at 4:49 p.m. From Dr. Charles Hoffe,
Many people have asked if letters to the College are still needed. The simple answer is YES, this battle is far from over. Here is some key information that might be helpful, to spread far and wide.Key points that people can use in letters of complaint to the College, to hold them accountable;
The College accuses Dr Hoffe of professional misconduct and ethical violations for spreading misinformation, for essentially exposing the harm done by the covid vaccinations to my own patients, and to all humanity.
This is complete hypocrisy.
The mandate of the College of Physicians and Surgeons is to protect the public from the unethical and unsafe practice of medicine. They have become the opposite of what they are supposed to be.
The College has put the public at risk by the following;
- Persecuting whistle blowers and principled and ethical doctors.
- They are guilty of ethical violations by concealing the risk of harm from the shots, and concealing or denying the vaccine injuries.
- They are guilty of forcing people to have medical treatments that they do not want. Informed consent is mandated by law. So forced (or coerced) injections are illegal.
- The College is guilty of putting the public at risk by preventing doctors from prescribing life-saving ivermectin, and hydroxychloroquine, despite overwhelming scientific evidence for their safety and effectiveness. Withholding medical care is cruel and unethical.
- They have spread misinformation by stating that the vaccine prevents the spread of Covid and that being vaccinated keeps others safe.
- The Covid vaccine’s have killed and maimed more people than any other medical intervention in history. And they have completely failed to end the pandemic despite 86% of the entire country being fully vaccinated. Yet they continue to spread misinformation by saying that they are “safe and effective”.
The people of BC should demand that all Covid charges and mandates are dropped immediately. The College needs to issue a public apology for putting the public at risk, persecuting ethical doctors and spreading misinformation. The letters need to be sent repeatedly, until you get the propper acknowledgment, not just an automated response, which means they never read your letter.They should be sent as a “complaint”, as well as under the “contact us” tab.https://www.cpsbc.ca/public/complaints/how-to-submit-complainthttps://www.cpsbc.ca/contact-us
Perseverance and persistence is it essential. This battle for truth and freedom is a marathon not a sprint. All that it takes for evil to triumph, is for good people to do nothing. So every person who values truthful freedom has a duty to act. The letters do not need to be long or complicated or scientific. Sometimes short, simple and to the point is better.
For truth freedom and justice,