Piotr (Peter) Bein
PhD Decision Analysis, 1980: Inter-disciplinary, between Department of Civil Engineering and Faculty of Business Administration, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
MASc Transportation Engineering, 1975: Institute for Transportation Engineering and Urban Planning, Technical University of Denmark (Danmarks Tekniske Højskole), Copenhagen-Lyngby
Master’s program in Civil Engineering, 1966-1970, unfinished: Polytechnic of Szczecin (Politechnika Szczecińska), Szczecin, Poland
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geologists of British Columbia, 1975 – 2003
- Institute for Risk Research, University of Waterloo, Canada, since 1985
Activist, researcher and publicist on political, environmental and social issues, since 1997
- Polish and international movement against wireless and 5G — since 2018
- Coverage of Fukushima nuclear disaster and aftermath — since March 2011
- Contributions to International Comparative Genocide Research, Hiroshima City University — 2003 to 2012
- Blogger Grypa666 and PiotrBein on WordPress.com, incl. own, unpaid research and publications — since 2009
- Co-initiator, author and editor, Polish grassrooots campaign against swine flue mandatory vaccinations in 2009
- Member of STOPNATO@yahoogroups following NATO attack on Yugoslavia
- Co-founder and moderator of DU-Watch and email@example.com, and contributor until 2004
- Deputy Chief Editor and contributor to Polish-language Info nurt and Wir magazines for Polish national interests
- Regular poster to the Web, on Polish and int’l issues
- Author of two political books, one in Polish, one in English
- Author and translator of articles (between Polish and English; search “Piotr Bein” on the Internet)
35-years’ Professional Experience
- Research, science, economics, management
- Civil, structural, transportation, and Arctic and naval engineering
- Decision analysis, risk assessment, environmental and social impact assessment
- Project supervision, monitoring, and quality assurance and control
- Cost-benefit, multiple account and sustainability evaluations
- Management information and decision support systems
- Market research, promotion of novel technologies
- Organization of workshops and seminars, preparation of curricula and training of professionals
Submissions to Polish Parliament and government re. legislation proceedings on wireless and 5G
- Do Sejmowej Komisji Cyfryzacji, Innowacyjności i Nowoczesnych Technologii…
- Do Komisji Senackich ws. megaustawy telekomunikacyjnej
- Do Senatu RP ws. skutków 5G i istniejących telekomów — zdrowie publiczne, depopulacja, kontrola umysłu i funkcji ciała, namierzone osoby, obcy wywiad…
- Do Senackich Komisji Infrastruktury i Samorządów — więcej ws. megaustawy o telekomach
- Do Senatu: Każdy smartfon, także aparat w Państwa ręku, uzasadnia byt stacjom bazowym, a te napromieniowują WSZYSTKICH…
- Piotr Bein do Ministra Środowiska ws. ochrony Suwerena przed promieniowaniem z bezprzewodówki
- Do Ministra Zdrowia, wspólnika w spisku ludobójczym przeciw Suwerenowi
Articles and open letters regarding anti-Polonism
Contributions to International Comparative Genocide Research, Hiroshima City University, project director prof. dr Christian P. Scherrer
- Judeocentrics and Mass Crimes
- Mass Deception on Mass Crimes: The Case of Serbs
- Revisionism, Role-reversal and Restitutions: The Polish – Jewish Case (with Stefan Pągowski)
- Dirty Uranium Weapons Cover-ups in: Christian Scherrer (editor) Iraq: Silent Death 2011, Penerbilt University Sains Malaysia, Pulau Pinang, ISBN 978-983-861-504-4
Major papers and articles on debunking uranium weapons propaganda
- Dirty Uranium Weapons Cover-ups, in: Christian Scherrer (editor) “Iraq: Silent Death. The Use of Horrific Uranium Weapons” Moers : Institute for Research on Ethnicity and Conflict Resolution 2009, ISBN 978-3-932446-33-7
- Uranium Weapons Cover-ups in Our Midst, World Uranium Weapons Conference, Hamburg, October 16-19, 2003
- Uranium Weapons Cover-ups – a Crime against Humankind (with Kaeren Parker), January 2003, for a monograph Politics and Environmental Policy in the 21st Century, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade,
- Propaganda for Depleted Uranium: A Crime against Humankind, (with Pedja Zoric), International Conference Facts on Depleted Uranium, Praha, November 24-25, 2001
- NATO (Mis)Information to the Public, , CADU International Conference Against Uranium Weapons, Manchester, November 4-5, 2000
- Numerous articles: www.du-watch.org
Books on NATO attack on Yugoslavia and global powers behind mass crimes
- To Serbia via Poland: A political Travelogue version with photographs
- NATO na Bałkanach, self-published in 2006, ISBN 0-9780543-0-X, Text Photos and cartoons Cover 1 Cover 2 Cover 3 Cover 4, early version
Articles on political, environmental and social issues in alternative Polish publications: Info nurt, Wir, Zielone Brygady…
Civil engineering, transportation planning, ecological economics (search “Peter Bein” on the Internet): 16 refereed papers in professional journals. Over 50 papers to professional forums. Numerous technical reports.
Collections of educational material on my blogs
Self-employed, PL and CA, 7.1997-present, Volunteer and Expert, independent researcher, consultant and international activist:
- Consultant to a Polish protest group against trans-country high-voltage power lines, Ws. promieniowania z linii wysokiego napięcia.
- Media analysis Consultee to the European Commitee on Radiation Risk on its 2003 report Health Effects of Ionising Radiation Exposure at Low Doses for Radiation Protection Purposes, Regulators’ Edition.
- Promotion in Poland of a Canadian solar aquatic wastewater treatment process by Ecotech.
- Market research and evaluation in Poland for Peak Traffic (Holland), an int’l leader in intelligent transportation systems. Preparation of technical proposals.
Environment Canada, 4.1999-3.2001, Economist: Socio-economic analysis of impacts and adaptations to climate change. R&D leadership, workshops, training, proposals and reports, papers and presentations.
British Columbia Ministry of Transportation & Highways, 5.1991-3.1999, Chief Economist: R&D Engineer: Development and implementation of economic analysis tools and multi-criteria evaluation in planning and programing of infrastructure investments. R&D project leadership and management of interdisciplinary teams.
Self-employed, CA and USA, 5.1989-12.1997, Expert Economist: Economic analysis and multiple account evaluation of road infrastructure investments for int’l banks and US and Canadian transportion agencies.
ND Lea International, 9.1985-4.1989, Expert and Manager R&D: Infrastructure management systems and economic analysis of transportation projects. Technical support to projects worldwide: proposals, reports, training.
Self-employed, 7.1984-9.1985: Promotion and sales of energy retrofits and a novel building system in Canada.
Swan Wooster, Canada, 6.1981-7.1984, Specialist: Structural design, naval architecture and risk and decision analysis of structures, offshore platforms, and hazardous goods transportation by road and marine.
Whitmann Benn, Halifax CA, 6.1980-6.1981, Project Engineer: Surveys, inspection, design and construction supervision.
U. of British Columbia, 9.1977-5.1980 Research Associate: Interdisciplinary research on infrastructure management systems. Thesis in English.
HA Simons Int’l, Canada, 8.1975-7.1977, Engineer: Civil engineering design for Kwidzyń Pulp and Paper Mill in Poland.
Techical U. of Denmark, 9.1973-6.1975 Research Assistant: Development of a skid resistance tester. Thesis in Danish.
Construction and civil engineering consulting firms, 6.1970-4.1973, Junior Engineer and Trainee: Construction several residential hi-rises (Poland), Autobahn and hydroelectric plant, and structural design of bridges (Austria).